- Promotion of human rights values around the world;
- Protection of human security, and enhancement of women’s and children’s rights;
- Fostering of civil society and NGO development through capacity building and coalition building; Strengthening the rule of law by promoting citizen participation in the political process;
- Advancing human rights education; Encouraging state observance of internationally recognized human rights;
- Eliminating trafficking in persons;
The Institute together with the Alexandria University Faculty of Law will arrange the 5th Annual Conference titled “Access to Justice,” which will take place on December 19-20, 2012 at the Helnan Palestine Hotel in Alexandria, Egypt.